Are you a Production Operative Brazer looking for a permanent and want work for a well know Manufacturer? Mpeople are assisting in the recruitment of a Production Operative Brazer. You will be based at the Head Office in Bolton and be part of a group of companies with a team based across the UK and is an industry recognised organisation. All the company's products are designed and developed at head office, and they work with a large well known client base across various industries both in the UK and internationally. You will be rewarded with, a supportive business, promoting a collaborative team working approach, an ongoing defined, well-established training package with learning and development opportunities, (no weekend working) a salary of £10.50 per hours are Monday to Thursday 7.30 am to 4.00 pm, Friday 7.30 am – 12.50 pm.
Production Operative Brazer Duties:
- Stick brazing using braze rod, braze paste and possibly braze rings (flame/torch method).
- Using solder and brazing flux powder, brazing using a variety of materials mainly joining brass and steel.
- Operation of task specific machinery.
- Effective completion of production activities, via manual assembly, using hand tools, machinery, and reduce material waste and scrap.
- Maintain adherences inclusive of health and safety process and production schedules.
- To assist in the upkeep and maintenance of tools, equipment and participate in continuous production activities.
- Assist in inspection and test of products to maintain quality and standards.
- Adhere to company procedures on clean, safe and maintenance of working environments.
- Work to internal KPIs.
- Ensure that the accurate recording of working activity, consumed materials is maintained, followed, and recorded.
- Report all issues as per company protocol to the Production Manager.
Production Operative Brazer Requirements:
- Required one years’ previous experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment, GCSE or equivalent in Maths/English Grade A-C.
- Required good working knowledge Word, Outlook, Excel, Teams, with a good data entry skillset.
- Have good problem-solving skills with excellent communication both written and verbal.
- High attention to detail, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst prioritising workloads.
- We are looking for a Production Operative with a positive can do attitude, calm and objective with a flexible and collaborative approach to work.
Production Operative Brazer Benefits:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing with length of service.
- Free onsite parking, cycle to work scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities, referral scheme, staff social events.