Hours of Work: 8.30 – 17:00 hrs Monday to Friday
We have a new opportunity for a positive forward-thinking individual to join our Inbound Sales Centre. Reporting to the department Team Leader, the role is an integral part of the business and provides vital support to our core business.
- Processing customer orders via email, and phone
- Dealing with customers queries over the telephone, email
- Ensuring all orders are processed within the day and enquiries are completed and responded to in a timely manner
- Being on hand to help and support customers with any queries or problems they may have relating to their orders and our products
- Liaising with customers, carriers and warehouse teams to organise uplifts of products and the return of goods to the warehouses
- Running reports and keeping them up to date on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Must have excellent telephone manner and the ability to deal under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail essential and an ability to react quickly to a variety of customer enquiries, whilst understanding and communicating the company’s warranty and replacement procedures.
- Decent knowledge of Excel – Being able to create Pivot Tables and V Look Ups
Holidays – 22 days rising to 25 after 3 complete years’ service.
Pension – 4% contribution
Death in Service – 2 x annual salary.
If you would like any further details please forward your CV for consideration. Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion