Product Marketing Manager - Shipley
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:00 (flexibility with hours),
Salary: Between £27,000 and £32,000 dependent on experience
Our client offers commercial & Industrial workplace supplies, manufacturing and distributing over 45,000 high quality products covering everything you need for the workplace. Ranging from handling and lifting to retail and office supplies.
To support the Catalogue Purchasing Manager and the product marketing team in the effective, development, negotiation and purchasing of product ranges to be marketed through its different sales platforms.
After a probationary period, manage a product category.
- Establish working relationships with key suppliers, negotiating on the issues of price, marketing contributions, quality and service. Thereby ensuring maximum value is achieved and promotional opportunities such as price support during limited periods are utilised.
- Supporting new vendor sourcing, evaluation and selection.
- The continual review of the performance of the existing range of products both online and offline developing recommendations for new products and the discontinuation of non-performers
- Presentation of products online, ensuring that they are properly merchandised, such as all images across a product range, key word search word terms are established before a product is deployed to the web.
- The selection of new products/product ranges within the scope of a defined range strategy.
- Manage discontinued products or product ranges taking into consideration any outstanding stock or customer service requirements.
- Assist in the creation of the catalogue pages on the catalogue management system (STEP) for catalogues and brochures.
- Provide administrative support to the product marketing team in all aspects of catalogue production, including creation of new products, and amendments to the catalogue management system
- Providing competitor analysis reports including collation of information and gap analysis against competitor portfolios.
- Provide analysis of new product sales and specific sales campaigns to the product marketing department.
- Ensure all procedures and documentation are in place to meet the latest product legislation e.g. WEEE and battery directive.
Please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days, please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.