Process Product Engineer
Mpeople recruitment are currently recruiting for a Process Product Engineer
preferably from a manufacturing background for our client based close to Huddersfield Town centre.
Reporting to the Company product and Process Director, the main responsibility Process Product Engineer is the development of new engineering solutions and production processes. To provide practical guidance to operatives on the use and care of systems. Ensuring manufacturing systems comply with relevant Health & Safety requirements, best practice and guarding legislation.
Working collaboratively with senior management, introducing engineering improvements to existing equipment and processes. These will be improvements to safety, productivity, efficiency, energy saving etc
Key tasks and responsibilities of a Process Product Engineer
- Develop and successfully introduce new Engineering solutions and Production processes to support new and existing products
- Providing practical guidance to operatives in the use and care of these systems
- Introduce engineering improvements to existing equipment and processes. These will be improvements to safety, productivity, efficiency, energy saving etc
- Develop SOPs and appropriate training to handover new equipment and process changes to the core Engineering and Production Teams
- Testing automated machinery and processes to ensure the systems work to specifications
- Ensuring manufacturing systems comply with relevant health and safety requirements and good practice and guarding legislation
- Liaising with specialists and contractors to ensure specific tasks are completed
A Successful Process Product Engineer would have
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Previous experience in automation
- A working knowledge of PUWER regulations
- Possess a practical approach to problem solving
- Flexible with working hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Bright, self-motivated and driven
- Highly creative and full of ideas
- Quick thinking and adaptable
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative
Benefits and Renumeration for the Process Product Engineer
- 25 days holiday plus the stat 8 bank holidays.
- Free use of the onsite gym, personal trainer on site 3 days a week.
- Pension Contribution
- Free parking over the road from site.
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Salary Range: Up to £38,000 depending on experience
Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of your clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days, please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.