Press and Communications Support Officer
Must be available at short notice
Temporary assignment until 31st December
£12.90 - £14.40 per hour
Temporary Resources Requirement – Press & Communications Support Officer
Support the media, communications and corporate services programme of activity.
You will play a key role in the managing the organisations Social Media activity and approaches to internal and external communications including developing and managing web and intranet content as part of a structured development programme. A varied position that requires someone with good content and written skills.
- Support the Executive Strategic Corporate Affairs function in specific specialist areas as required.
- Lead small to medium scale projects which develop creative and innovative communication campaigns which are customer focused and linked to strategic priorities, with commercial acumen applied in terms of measuring results and return on investment
- Implement the website review, generating and producing new content.
- Lead work to improve the social media presence for local, national and international markets, to promote international trade and investment activity, training and employment initiatives and events programme.
- Manage and support internal staff communications including developing and producing intranet and internal briefings.
- Support communications activity for the consultation
- Work as part of a team, across all of the organisations programme areas, providing advice, guidance and information in relation to communications including advising on communication approaches, programmes and tools, brand guidelines, copywriting, presentations, advertising, direct mail, social media, web content management, stakeholder mapping, customer identification and consultation.
- Support the implementation of the communications plan, undertaking proactive communications campaigns
- If you would like any further details on the above role, please forward your CV for consideration. Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients. If you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.