Plant Finance Control
08.30-5.30 - some flexibility
£45K plus bonus and benefits
Our client is actively recruiting for an experienced Permanent Plant Finance Control to join this Manufacturing company.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your duties will include:
• Perform the month end closing and year end closing for all operational and plant related topics
• Preparing monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports with a focus on operational controlling
• Detailed analysis of manufacturing variances to present recommended actions
• Linking operational changes and events to Manufacturing Variances and KPIs
• Forecasting and budget preparation for operational expenses
• Perform the costing for products (annual / Ad-hoc)
• WAM (World-class Armacell Mindset) continuous improvement program Cost Deployment Pillar Leader and important support for all other WAM pillars
• Prepare monthly prepayment journal entries in line with UK GAAP and IFRS. • Manage CAPEX requests and control the fixed asset register postings
• Manage IFRS 16 Lease contracts within SAP as required
• Assisting the Finance Manager in preparation of Audit file and supporting schedules and reconciliation
• Leading the financial budgeting process for all P&L expenses and Balance Sheet items and presenting proposals to the Finance Manager for SLT sign-off.
• Supports the Finance Manager with general ledger postings and balances, as well as account reconciliations and you will also oversee all company accounts.
• Manage and respond to ONS requests
• Managing and reconciliation of the Petty Cash including the company policy
• Supporting the finance assistant with expense claims where required
• Working with the Finance and HR Manager to ensure internal financial policies are regularly updated and communicated to employees.
• You will support the Finance Manager to contribute to the efficiency of the operation by providing relevant financial information in a timely manner and accurately reporting
• Ad-hoc financial management projects as directed by the Finance Manager
Standard working hours are 8:30am-5pm Monday-Friday (with potential for one day a week to work from home in the future). Holidays include 26 days holiday for the year, plus 8 bank holidays (approximately 3-4 days saved for the Christmas shut down). Additional benefits such as pension scheme contribution 6%, continuous training & development, two performance bonus' per year and free onsite parking.
If you are interested in the above position, please forward your CV for consideration. Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients. If you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.