Are you a Payroll Specialist who wants to work for an innovative, passionate accountancy company? MPeople are delighted to be assisting a well-established business based in Sale, who offers amazing benefits such birthday and Christmas vouchers, pension contribution, death in service, wellbeing committee, and a good work to life balance. Salary up to £25.000, hours Monday – Friday working flexibly around their core hours of 10-4pm.
Payroll Administrator Duties:
- Preparation and completion of weekly and monthly.
- Completing HMRC responsibilities.
- Keeping databases up to date.
- Resolve any client issues.
- Communication of daily activities to management.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Payroll Administrator Requirements:
- Experience payroll.
- Knowledge of tax and wage laws, along with pension compliance.
- Required strong IT and administration skillset.
- You will have high attention to detail with strong communication both written and verbally with the ability to prioritise workloads.
- Previous sage payroll experience.
Payroll Administrator Benefits:
- Flexible working hours.
- Birthday and Christmas vouchers.
- Good holiday allowance with Christmas close.
- Death in service.
- Pension scheme.