Mpeople Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an part time Payroll Assistant to join a thriving business based in Oldham, on a permanent basis.
Our client, a reputable organization within the Motor vehicles industry, are seeking an experienced individual to join the Payroll team.
Role: Payroll Assistant
Hours: 9am – 2:30 Monday to Friday
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension 4%
- Company discount Buying Scheme discount All members who live in the same household
- Death in Services
- Company Events
As an Payroll Assistant your duties will include:
- Checking and processing of information within time recording system
- Process changes to payroll as required
- Run payroll check the output and prepare BACS files
- Report RTI information to HMRC
- Process deductions
- Assist in monitoring the company’s expectations for auto enrolment
- Process expense claims
- Liaise with HR / accounts teams
Skills & Attributes needed:
- Minimum of 3+ years experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Attention to detail
- organized individual who is not afraid of being challenged
- Able to work under pressure
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.