Are you experienced within payroll and accounts and would like to work for an organisation who really do put back into the community and who really do make a difference? You would have a varied role between, payroll, accounts and reception, so having a flexible attitude is key for this role. There is a great salary on offer of up to £27,000 with some flexibility around working hours and many good benefits. Interviews to take place on Monday 20th March.
- Able to work on own initiative
- Experienced within payroll and accounts
- Strong communicator
- Able to work with confidential issues
- Positive attitude
- Strong IT skills including Sage
- Preparation of the monthly payroll data for our third-party provider, including hours and variations to salaries, sickness, starters and leavers.
- Pension reporting.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the healthcare scheme.
- Assisting with maintaining and updating personnel records.
- Purchase ledger including – raising purchase orders, getting invoices authorised, posting invoices and payments on Sage accounts.
- Sales Ledger including – raising invoices.
- Posting bank transactions on Sage accounts.
- Cash counting and recording.
There is a salary of up to £27,000 , a 35 hour working week, 28 days holiday plus many on site incentives.