Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator and would like to work for an established and down to earth business in the Wigan area? Are you familiar with Sage and have strong attention to detail? Our client is offering a generous salary of up to £24,000 and the role is available immediately.
- To process information from the Time & Attendance system to ensure the clocking on and off times are managed daily through our facial recognition system.
- Manage holiday requests and holiday calender to ensure cover at site is provided.
- To ensure the accurate manual input of department hours and holidays, check payslips for accuracy of hour’s and rates accordingly;
- Proficient in excel
- Liaise with our payroll bureau in a timely manner ahead of submission.
- To process pension contributions through our on line portal
- Provide cover as and when required for monthly payroll
- Training provided for time and attendance software
- You will be an experienced payroll administrator
- Experience in working with time and attendance systems, managing holiday calendars and dealing with SSP
- Have excellent organisational skills and time management skills ensuring attention to detail with prior experience of processing high volumes of data efficiently, accurately and to strict deadlines;
- Be able to work well under pressure and on their own initiative as well as part of a larger team;
- To have a flexible, confident and approachable working manner with excellent written and verbal communication skills, strategic planning ability, changing priorities and work well under pressure and on their own initiative.
- To be IT literate with an excellent working knowledge and confidence using microsoft packages
- To be enthusiastic and motivated and looking to develop their own skills with attention to detail.
- Must be extremely organised
The hours of work are flexible, there is a salary of up to £24,000, on site parking, pension and 28 days holiday