Mpeople Recruitment are currently seeking a PA/Administrator to join a market leading, thriving and rapidly growing events business based in Hyde.
- Salary: Up to £25,000 dependent on experience
- Location: Hyde
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced PA/Administrator to join the team at our growing events client.
You will act as their right-hand person managing a complex, fast-changing diary and inbox; liaising with clients including high-profile stakeholders; arranging travel and accommodation bookings and supporting the achievement of strategic objectives.
This role is extremely varied and you will be required to work across all sectors of the business including event management. Individuals with an event management, marketing and/or art design background are encouraged to apply.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Full administrative support for the Managing Director
- Filtering Managing Director's phone calls and emails, assisting with Managing Director's inbox management
- Manage Managing Director's schedule, ensuring best use of time and resources
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation
- Processing of expenses for the Managing Director
- Assisting Managing Director in researching and creating new expansions/themes
- Prepare and distribute well written correspondence on behalf of Managing Director
- Gather, analyse and present reports to the Managing Director then distribute as required
- Mange Managing Director social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Assist Managing Director in creating and executing business development strategies
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a fast-paced PA / Admin role is desired;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and juggle a range of different tasks;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely;
- Ability to work on your own initiative;
- Honest and reliable, with the ability to be flexible;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues;
- Good sense of humour is preferred.
Please note that Mpeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.