Our client is currently seeking an experienced PA to join the team to support at executive level. This position is working in the education sector so school holidays are not worked except 4 weeks required during the summer holidays. Offering a salary of £24,330 (£27,624FTE) progressing to £28,385 (£32,228), working Monday to Friday 8am to 16.30pm.
- Act as first line contact for the business lead, using discretion and tact to ensure telephone callers, visitors and staff receive a professional response, and are dealt with by the appropriate person.
- Lead by example and maintain high level professional standards at all times and ensure positive and efficient communication with all stakeholders.
- Organise the day-to-day time management of the business lead, anticipating and scheduling regular events and meetings.
- Ensure the business lead is briefed for all meetings and appointments with relevant correspondence, documents and presentations well in advance.
- Where required, to note and coordinate the business lead follow-up actions at the end of key meetings and from correspondence to draft briefings, letters and reports for approval.
- Generate letters on behalf of the business lead and, where required, the other leaders e.g. replies to requests
- Open / filter / redirect the post.
- Oversee travel arrangements.
- Make room bookings and arrange refreshments for meetings
- Undertake and successfully deliver project work
- Maintain inspection documentation, ensuring updates are actioned in a timely manner, in preparation for inspections.
- Communicate by telephone / email / face-to-face with internal and external stakeholders
2. Executive Group
- Where required, arrange Executive Group meetings, and compose an agenda.
- In conjunction with the Director of Finance and Operation’ PA, arrange a limited number of meetings, drafting agendas, circulating associated papers, taking minutes and action where appropriate.
- Organise leadership seminar for executive team, on rotation with other group PAs.
- Gather information for reports.
- With other members staff maintain an overview and liaise with the Finance Department
- Coordinate the annual rollover of current business files and disposal of archived files
- Assist in the recruitment of new staff by inviting candidates to interview, and supporting with the administration associated with offer letters, etc., in line with the recruitment process flowchart, and liaising with HR as necessary.
- Maintain staff files and keep up to date regarding new staff and leavers, liaising with HR as necessary.
- Organise the annual staff data collection.
Other duties as required
Please note that Mpeople can not always respond to all applicants due to high volumes of CV received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.