Mpeople recruitment in Oldham are looking to recruit for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our established team.
Mpeople have been established since 2007 and we pride ourselves on in making a difference, bringing the human element to life and always acting in the best interests of our client and candidates.
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships
- Proactively approaching new clients and introducing our service
- Introducing talented candidates to clients and understanding both the client and candidates needs thoroughly.
- Assessing the best recruitment solution for your client dependent on their business needs
- Attracting candidates and briefing them on the opportunities
- Managing the process through the interview to offer stage and beyond
- Negotiating fee’s, pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidate
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong and proven track record in recruitment, relationship building, networking and/or client development abilities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial business acumen
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
- A winning mentality
- The ability to overcome objection and be persistent
What Mpeople can offer?
- The opportunity to work with a team who have over 20 years combined recruitment experience
- A recruitment business with REC and CIPD membership
- Freedom to work independently
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Attendance bonus
- Bonus, subject to performance
- Great rewards and incentives
- Comprehensive and ongoing training in all aspects of the job
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.