Mpeople recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Merchandiser to join a thriving manufacturing business based in Oldham, on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is looking for someone with an inquisitive, analytical mind and strong communication skills. If you have forecasting experience this would be advantageous.
Salary: £27,000 – £32,000 DOE
Hours: 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday hybrid role
- To be responsible for forecasting and sales analysis for given range.
- Review historical sales figures and record lessons learned through the season
- Liaising with factories and Quality department to ensure shipment dates are met for ongoing and new lines.
- Heading up weekly at risk meeting for own areas
- Recognising when issues need to be flagged up with the business to a senior management
- To manage your products and report any potential issues to the Merchandise Manager in a timely manner.
- Manage the intake of stock within given stock turn targets.
- Manage own stock to maximise availability, whilst reducing discontinued exposure.
- Assisting with range planning through Ranking meetings.
- Managing At Risk’ report weekly.
- Plan initial buys for new lines.
- Managing the system to ensure products are set up correctly and factories have sufficient information.
- Regular meetings/conference calls with the Merchandise Team.
- Collate and manage potential discontinued products.
- Inquisitive, analytical mind and strong communication skills.
- Enthusiastic & able to work cooperatively with different departments.
- Able to work in a busy environment and meet deadlines whilst attention to detail is paramount.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent forecasting skills.
- CRITICAL PATH – use and knowledge is essential for this role.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience of working with Far East factories.
- Confidence to carry out one to one Meeting on and off site with senior people
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.