Marketing and Business Development Manager
Leeds - with some travel to Yorkshire offices
Flexible depending on experience
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and creative marketing and business development professional to support the continued growth of the company.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Business Development, your role will include shared management responsibilities including line management, project management and liaising with external suppliers.
The ideal candidate will have management experience preferably gained in the professional services sector, but not a must
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lead day to day relationships with key stakeholders
- Play a pivotal role in marketing, communication and business development planning and budgetary requirements
- Overall responsibility for the execution of marketing, communication and business development activities/campaigns
- Embed ROI measurement and reporting
- Line management of a team member
- Involvement in aq number of the firms projects
- Increasing awareness of the company via marketing channels
The ideal candidate:
A strong communicator both verbal and in writing
Highly organised with great attention to detail
Strong project management skills
Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
The ability to effectively manage competing priorities
A great team player
If you think you meet the criteria and would like to join one of the areas' leading law firms, we would love to hear from you.
The client offers a competitive salary together with a generous benefit package, including Company pension, Bupa plan, Group Income Protection, Group Life Insurance and Group Critical Illness cover.
For further details please forward your CV for consideration. Mpeople are a Recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.