£22K - £25K
Our client is actively recruiting for a Secretary to provide day to day administrative and secretarial support for the designated lawyers and assistance when required within the department.
- MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
This does not set out every responsibility but provides an overview of your main areas of responsibility.
- General secretarial office duties including typing, filing, production and distribution of notes and letters, arranging meetings and managing the diary, dealing with general enquiries, photocopying.
- Providing administrative management support to the work of the designated lawyers as to their work schedule and commitments and handling general enquiries;
- Supporting the designated lawyers in the management of client expectations; management of the working day commitments and production and delivery of legal services
- Liaising with client’s by telephone and personally.
- Providing general secretarial assistance to designated lawyers and the Department as required.
- Willingness to work beyond the limits of the normal working hours where time pressures and workload require additional input from both lawyer and secretary.
- Other duties and projects as required.
- Good typing and audio skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook.
- Good telephone manner;
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to handle confidential matters professionally and with discretion
- Tact and assurance in all matters.
If you would like any further details on this position, please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.