Mpeople Recruitment are recruiting for a Key Accounts Manager to join a reputable business based in Chadderton Oldham.
Role: Key Accounts Manager
Location: Chadderton Oldham
- Free parking
- Company pension
- Progression is encouraged
- Regular social events
As a Key Accounts Manager you will be responsible for managing a team, keeping them motivated and driven and ensuring the smooth running of your department..
Duties of the Key Accounts Manager will include:
- Ensuring all quotes are responded to quickly and processed within a maximum 24-hour SLA
- Ensuring all new contracts are set up correctly on internal systems
- Desk based Account Management of existing customers
- Identification of potential growth within sector of the business
- Management of sales leads and conversion
- Liaising with field sales teams to arrange Risk Assessments
- Support query management for field-based sales community
- Line management responsibility for Quote authorizations and Account Management functions
- Full adherence and Development of internal processes
- Communication and relationships with customers and colleagues to develop a seamless togetherness
- to deliver a first-class customer experience.
- Responsible for accurate information on all systems to ensure a high level of attention to detail
Required knowledge & Skills:
- Sales process experience in key accounts management environment
- Understanding the factors that influence customer satisfaction and the importance of consistently delivering outstanding service to enhance our customer's experience.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise daily tasks and good multi-tasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a fluctuating workload.
- Ability to manage, motivate and energise teams.
- Ability to work in partnership with field-based sales colleagues to enhance customer journey.
- The ability to communicate at all levels are essential both orally and written.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, CRM and Microsoft packages.
- Good problem-solving skills and able to use your own initiative.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to present self in a professional manner when dealing with the customers and clients of the business.
- Ability to understand and follow internal systems, functions and processes.
- Ability to comply with Health and Safety legislation and company practices and procedures including all aspects of the company's Code of Conduct.
- Ability to adhere to all aspects of confidentiality and Data Protection in order to comply with the law.
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.