Are you a Junior Purchasing Administrator with excellent Excel skills- and want to work for a very progressive, well established, and successful family-owned company who really do care and value their team members? You will work in the purchasing department in modern and spacious offices outside of Wigan. The business is in a period of expansion, are a supportive employer, offering a good benefit package, ongoing, training, good work to life balance with a large client base, and staff rewards and events. Hours Monday to Friday 9.00 am –5.30 pm, salary £19,500 rising to £20,500 after probation.
Junior Purchasing Administrator Requirements:
- Liaising with suppliers, customers, and other departments, by email and phone.
- Retain all records associated within the Purchasing Departments, purchase orders, supplier appraisals, supplier complaints and material specifications – In line with company. Requirements.
- Enter new supplier details onto the in-house system and that up to date and supplier evaluation are maintained along with pricing change.
- Preparation and review of quote/template sheets and cost calculation sheets.
- Product samples monitoring, handling, and cataloguing.
- Updating of bespoke databases, including excel sheets. Various data analysis and data manipulation tasks.
- Order any other items that are requested by the business.
- Respond to any customer complaints within set guidelines.
Junior Purchasing Administrator Requirement:
- Must have good relationship building skills and the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Eager to learn and investigate, want to build the role and grow within the position
- Required, effective communication both written and verbally, strong problem-solving skill set, be numerate, well read with a high level of literacy.
- High attention to detail, pattern recognition with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst prioritising workloads.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets required.
Junior Purchasing Administrator Benefits:
- Onsite parking,
- 29 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays.
- Great rewards and company events.
- Onsite Parking.
- Company Pension
- Regular rewards