International Business Development Executive
Salary: £35,000 Negotiable + Bonus + Car + Laptop + Phone
To develop and grow the export sales of a range of products to the construction / retail industry. The role will involve researching new overseas markets to identify potential clients for, there will also be some management of existing business, but the main focus will be on the development of new business.
The company has achieved strong and consistent growth in Export sales over the last 8 to 10 years, the right candidate will be a key component in building on this success.
- Identify potential new clients overseas
- Actively targeting and converting new business
- Negotiating best price / contract
- Travelling overseas attending meetings
- Reporting into the International Sales Director providing regular updates on progress
- Account management and maximising business to generate additional spend
- Liaising internally with customer service, export and production on lead times
- Support on bids and tenders process
- To be based in Huddersfield at the Head office and travel overseas when required, typically once or twice per month.
- Some experience of the construction industry or products would be beneficial. Sales experience and a proven track record of business development and sales growth is essential.
- The candidate will have the ability to plan their own time effectively and be able to work within a team environment.
Please note that Mpeople can not always respond to all applicants due to the volumes of CV’s received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search