Mpeople are currently assisting a well-established company who operate both in the UK and Europe in their search for an Internal Sales Co-ordinator. You will be working in the main Headquarters in Wigan. The business has a high Ecommerce presence, due to growth, they are now recruiting for an Inbound Sales Executive within one of their key departments. Salary £18,000 – £20,000 Hours Monday to Thursday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, Fridays 9.00 am till 4.00 pm.
Internal Sales Co-Ordinator Key Responsibilities:
- Strong relationship building skills both with new and existing customers
- Connecting with your customers from initial online enquiry and have a drive to understand their needs.
- Contributing to the overall success and development of the business.
- Proactively identify, target, chase and secure new business opportunities
- Dealing with and responding to a high volume of emails from customers and internal departments.
- Prepare, organise and manage bespoke quotations, following up on quotes and turning into confirmed sales.
- Internal and external call handling
- Using your specialist skills to recommend, upsell products that meet customer requirements and support them through the sales process
- Liaising with internal departments to manage customer requests
Internal Sales Co-Ordinator required:
- Experience in sales/target driven position, selling products and services is desirable
- Worked in a fast-paced environment and can meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and prioritise own workload, experience of Microsoft office and CRM systems
- Good Communication skills, ability to build rapport quickly, team player
- Worked in a web-based sales environment desirable but not essential
Internal Sales Co-Ordinator Benefits Package:
- 25 Days holidays plus bank holidays, incentives, staff treats and staff discounts
- Early Friday finish, free car parking, company pension
- Reward voucher scheme
- On-going training opportunities