Internal Sales Administrator
12 Month Contract
£20K - £23K depending on experience plus benefits
ARE YOU THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Our client is a rapidly expanding company, who is currently seeking an Internal Sales Executive to help maximise sales and assist with the full administration process, as part of a team
Duties and Experience will include:
- Promote, sell and advise customers on compatible products and services and demonstrate sufficient commercial awareness and powers of persuasion to negotiate prices which enable you to help the branch meet its KPI.
- Liaise confidently with existing and new customers, over the phone and email
- Provide support and servicing skills for our customers so good communications skills will be needed to deal with all aspects of orders and enquiries.
- Produce quotes and process customer orders.
- Ensure accuracy of orders and push forward with outstanding orders to ensure we meet customer expectations, something that requires persistence and attention to detail.
- Handle non-franchise purchasing and check the customer is advised on availability of products, pricing and discounts.
- Create and maintain relationships so you need to enjoy dealing with people and be confident that you can make a good impression.
- To deal with customers, you need a solid education with GSCEs (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Our computer operations require a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and data entry systems.
- Experience in a similar sales/customer service environment will be a major benefit when you are dealing with clients
What is on offer:
- You will receive a salary of upto £23,000
- 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days holiday a year with the ability to flex up to 5 days
- You will also have the option of a healthcare cash plan and group life assurance
- Auto-enrolment in our pension scheme 5% match contributions
- Volunteering scheme
- Employee Discounts
- Opportunities to grow your career with us
- Free Parking at office locations
If you would like any further details on the above role, please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our client, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion