HR Call Handler
Would you like to work for one of the worlds’ biggest supermarkets in a pivotal supportive role? Would you be able to keep pace in a busy environment, which requires high accuracy and attention to detail whilst handling sensitive information? A brilliant opportunity has become available in a vital team within the Head Office of one of the best employers in the world!
If you have a committed work ethic, strive to be the best version of yourself and can bring a dedication to a team, then you may just be the perfect fit for this client. Working as part of a large HRSS (Human Resources Shared Services) team who provide crucial support to internal employees by taking shared ownership of requests via a ticket log.
This role is to work on a full-time/Part-time basis, covering up to 37.5 hours per week, with an expectation of some evening and weekend work between the hours of 8am – 8pm.
From £9.72 ph
Immediate start. Temporary Reviewed.
Responsibilities within this role include:
- Responding to and resolving customer/colleague questions and issues both over the phone and in writing
- Correctly processing tasks and activities requested by customer/colleague through a ticket resolution system or by telephone and e-mail
- Preparing and providing information for customer/colleague, requesting additional information as required and updating management about significant customer/colleague.
- Updating the HR system to show progress of completion and or resolution of tickets, identifying exceptions and items for escalation.
- Collaborating with managers, team leaders, team colleagues, customers and other business partners
- Completion of people administration tasks, recommending ways of improvement things where it would benefit the customer/colleague experience
- Adapting to and learning from change, challenges, and feedback
- Contribute to quality control by reviewing documentation for accuracy and adherence to policy and process; validating the accuracy of data received to complete or resolve the customer request.
To be successful within this role you will need to demonstrate the following skill set and behaviours:
- Possesses accurate data entry skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills, and capable of speaking to customers on the telephone.
- Work as part of a team as well as achieving individual targets.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external employees and agencies.
- Can comfortably switch from one process to another without error.
- A flexible approach to work.
- High attention to detail and good organisational skills.
- Confident in making decisions and doing the right thing.
- Be an active team player and be aware of own impact on others.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent time-keeping and punctuality.
- Comfortable working with sensitive information.
- Able to confidently liaise with people outside of the clients organisation.