HRSS- Administration roles.
Would you like to work for one of the worlds’ biggest supermarkets in a pivotal supportive role? Would you be able to keep pace in a busy environment, which requires high accuracy and attention to detail whilst handling sensitive information? A brilliant opportunity has become available in a vital team within the Head Office of one of the best employers in the world!
If you have a committed work ethic, strive to be the best version of yourself and can bring a dedication to a team, then you may just be the perfect fit for this client. Working as part of a large HRSS (Human Resources Shared Services) team who provide crucial support to internal employees by taking shared ownership of requests via a ticket log. This role is to work on a full time basis, covering 37.5 hours per week, with an expectation of some evening and weekend work between the hours of 8am – 6pm. £9.72p/h
Immediate start. Temporary on-going.
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Staff discounts
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Enter data into systems, in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for the process relating to the upload/download of information
- Working towards targets within a team environment
- Dealing with HR related information so a high degree of confidentiality is required
- Making a clear log of details on each ticket worked, for all parties to be able to see and follow
- Making calls and speaking with internal and external personnel in relation to certain tickets such as: reference requests, holiday requests, training updates and leave of employment
- Notifying colleagues once their requests have been completed and closed
- Working as part of a collaborative team who continuously support one another
- Taking responsibility for tickets assigned and ensuring each party involved is aware of updates
- Updating employees files and requests appropriately
To be successful within this role you will need to demonstrate the following skill set and behaviours:
- Possesses accurate data entry skills
- Work as part of a team as well as achieving individual targets
- Communicate effectively with internal and external employees and agencies
- Can comfortably switch from one process to another without error
- A flexible approach to work
- High attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Confident in making decisions and doing the right thing
- Be an active team player and be aware of own impact on others
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Excellent time-keeping and punctuality
- Comfortable working with sensitive information
- Able to confidently liaise with people outside of the clients organisation
- Experience of SAP, Kenexa and PeopleSoft is desirable
So, if you think you could add value to this team and could demonstrate a sound knowledge of the skill sets required for this role, please apply today with an up to date CV and we will be in touch shortly.