Due to an exciting period of growth we are recruiting for a HR Manager on behalf of our client who are a well established manufacturing company based in Greenfield.
This is a key opportunity for a confident, proactive HR Manager who can work closely with all members of staff and Managers also Supervisors to achieve set goals and targets.
Level 5 CIPD
Role: HR Managers
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 DOE
Hours: 08:00 -17:00
- Experience in end to end recruitment – including, sourcing, administration and interviewing.
- High calibre of customer service skills and the ability to communicate at all levels and to key stakeholders.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to track and monitor internal processes.
- Understanding of GDPR – ability to work with confidential data.
- Attention to detail with good administration skills.
- Strong PC skills with working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Payroll – Work with Finance team to effectively improve payroll process, currently outsourced. Ensure that HR information is correctly communicated to ensure payroll have the right information to successfully execute a weekly and monthly payroll. Must seek appropriate line managers approval for all overtime and reviewed timesheets.
- HR Reporting – Offer relevant and accurate KPI reporting on Turnover and headcount, able to identify trends and areas for improvement. Partner with leadership to encourage people focused improvements
- Recruitment – end to end recruitment for production areas. This includes communication between line managers and supervisors and candidates, advertising approved vacancies, shortlisting candidates against agreed criteria, CV sourcing and also where required assist with interviewing.
- Management - Provide day-to-day supervision and guidance to HR Assistant and Payroll Clerk and to manage continuous high performance
- Right wo work checks – Ensure we hold the relevant right to work in the UK documentation for all colleagues and new starters.
- Reporting – To track recruitment process including effectiveness. Keep our coronavirus tracking up to date.
- Exit Interviews – to conduct exit interviews for all leavers so that we can monitor trends and improvements.
- Control of temporary staff - must be able to verify time worked using our clocking system Bright HR enforcing that No payment to be made otherwise.
- Administration – All recruitment related administration. Recording, setting up new starters and updating HR system. Recording absence, filing and scanning paperwork. Ensuring new starter information is accurate and sending over to our external payroll bureau in a timely manner. Were required taking notes of at internal and HR meeting.
- HR Inductions – to organise paperwork and be able to deliver HR Inductions for production colleagues.
- Work wear / PPE - Organise required PPE and / or work wear for new starters, if role requires. Working closely with our purchasing department to ensure stock levels are updated.
- Auto enrolled pension 5% 3%
- Annual Bonus £500
- Christmas party
- Holiday Entitlement 20 days + Bank Holidays, After 1 year service 22.5 Days + Bank Holidays, 2 year services 25.5 Holidays + Bank Holiday from there increases 1 day after 10 years
- Salary increase yearly
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.