Due to an exciting period of growth we are recruiting for a HR Assistant on behalf of our client who are a well established manufacturing company based in Greenfield.
This is a key opportunity for a confident, proactive HR Assistant who can work closely with Managers and Supervisors to achieve set goals and targets.
Role: HR Assistant
Salary: upto £26,000
- Experience in end to end recruitment – including, sourcing, administration and interviewing.
- High calibre of customer service skills and the ability to communicate at all levels and to key stakeholders.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to track and monitor internal processes.
- Understanding of GDPR – ability to work with confidential data.
- Attention to detail with good administration skills.
- Strong PC skills with working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of HR / time and attendance system will be desirable; training will be given.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Recruitment – end to end recruitment for production areas. This includes communication between line managers and supervisors and candidates, advertising approved vacancies, shortlisting candidates against agreed criteria, CV sourcing and also where required assist with interviewing.
- Right wo work checks – Ensure we hold the relevant right to work in the UK documentation for all colleagues and new starters.
- Reporting – To track recruitment process including effectiveness. Keep our coronavirus tracking up to date.
- Exit Interviews – to conduct exit interviews for all leavers so that we can monitor trends and improvements.
- Administration – All recruitment related administration. Recording, setting up new starters and updating HR system. Recording absence, filing and scanning paperwork. Ensuring new starter information is accurate and sending over to our external payroll bureau in a timely manner. Were required taking notes of at internal and HR meeting.
- HR Inductions – to organise paperwork and be able to deliver HR Inductions for production colleagues.
- Work wear / PPE - Organise required PPE and / or work wear for new starters, if role requires. Working closely with our purchasing department to ensure stock levels are updated.
Benefits Hartley Botanic
- Auto enrolled pension 5% 3%
- Annual Bonus £500
- Christmas party
- Holiday Entitlement 20 days + Bank Holidays, After 1 year service 22.5 Days + Bank Holidays, 2 year services 25.5 Holidays + Bank Holiday from there increases 1 day after 10 years
- Salary increase yearly
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.