Temp to Perm
£10 per hour
Responsible for smooth running of Key Accounts and/or General Orders.
• Ensure all on/off hire orders are taken in detail and processed correctly.
• Create, input and ensure accuracy of orders onto the company system to minimise account queries and potential credits.
• Produce and maintain a manual complete contract file, containing all relevant paperwork including signed delivery and collection notes.
• Advise Transport Department of any necessary movements within a timely manner.
• Ensure relevant spreadsheets (as applicable) are updated daily/weekly and any concerns are brought to the attention of your Line Manager.
• Answer all incoming calls within 3 rings in a polite and professional manner as trained.
• Ensure own individual knowledge is enhanced by constantly aiming to learn/improve and taking on board training as necessary.
• Achieve all targets and KPI’s that are set for individuals/Administration team – example month end target for posting invoices
• Create, post invoices to Sage daily, from various run code reports as specified and update Line Manager.
• Check daily all off hires due from awaiting off hire report and update Line Manager of progress if there are any delays.
• Any customer queries must be dealt with quickly and efficiently.
• Line Manager or Director requests are to be completed within the same day or within timescale provided by them.
• Liaise and communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
• Ensure company vehicle or occasional loan vehicle supplied, is kept clean and tidy at all times, serviced within manufacturer’s guideline, and ensure any defects are notified to correct parties and rectified in a timely manner.
If you would like any further details on the above role, please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our client, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.