Mpeople Recruitment are currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join a market leading, thriving, and rapidly growing events business based in Hyde.
- Salary: Up to £25,000 dependent on experience
- Location: Hyde
In this role you will assist the marketing and design department in all design work. You must have experience in a graphic design role, evidenced by a portfolio of work, be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop to design eye-catching digital graphics for our websites, social media, e-mail marketing and other digital platforms.
- Helping to deliver creative design content that’s fresh, innovative, on-brand and customer focused to a high standard across multiple channels.
- Ensuring all output is on brand, taking direction and feedback from senior team members.
- Support the design team with putting together proposals for clients.
- Support the Marketing Manager, creating graphics for our print media, Facebook and e-mail campaign and other duties as required.
- Use illustrator to create vectors.
- Keeping up with industry trends and best practice.
- Any other digital marketing related tasks as required
Significant advantage if you have:
- An ability to write copy to go in line with proposals.
- Can produce videos, gifs or animations.
- Has Knowledge of Mimaki Printer
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, indesign potentially a video making software package-Access to Adobe or similar software (preferred).
- Good eye for layout, composition, and typography.
- Eager to learn new web technologies.
- Passion for art, design and data.
Please note that Mpeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.