General Manager -Rail/Engineering/Technical
Up to £50K depending on experience plus excellent benefits, including hybrid working, healthcare, free parking, flexible hours
Are you looking for a new position with a great company?
Our client a Professional family owned/run medium-sized company is seeking a General Manager to join this innovative business.
A knowledge or Rail, Marine, Technical, engineering background would be beneficial
• Responsible for managing overall UK business
• Advise UK Rail Industry customers on the companies products
• Manage customer contracts
• Responsible for a Market & Sales Strategy in liaison with German HQ
• Plan sales activities in accordance with the Group Sales strategy and modify them for a UK strategy.
• Managing the UK team
What you should bring with you:
• Have a technical background (Electronics) or a good technical understanding the ability to explain complex technical products
• Ideally have a Rail Industry background.
• Good Commercial Management knowledge
• Good Quality Management knowledge
• Willingness to travel to customers across the UK as required. • Occasional travel to the head office in Germany is also required
For further details please forward your CV for consideration. Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days [please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion