Finance Manager Approx 1 year
Salary C£60K. with great benefits including:
27 + stat holidays
10% Yearly bonus
Private Medical Insurance and Life Insurance
Cycle to work scheme
Our client is a world market leader with more than 3,500 employees, they are actively seeking an Experienced Finance Manager to cover maternity leave. you will be working closely with the Head of Finance to endure effective Financial management, control and reporting for the UK operation.
Duties to include:
• Manage the Finance team, developing individuals within the teams
• Ensure financial information produced is accurate, timely and in accordance with region, & Group regulations
• Produce financial information that will facilitate challenge to all areas of the business to improve profitability
• Assist in managing an effective relationship with external financial bodies e.g. auditors, banking providers and third-party financial advisors
• Challenge status quo within all areas of the business improving flexibility, responsiveness, value creation and efficiency of business through business control, financial control, and planning.
Introduce change to work processes where and if relevant
• Manage all accounting processes in the business
• Prepare and publish timely financial statements monthly
• Ensure that all Regional & Group Reporting requirements and accounting deadlines are achieved
•Work with Head of Finance, to set annual budgets
Ensure appropriate and accurate records of Company assets are maintained
• To ensure appropriate controls and safeguards over company assets. Ensure rigorous financial planning and control. Provide risk management and working capital management for the business.
• Manage day to day cash flow in GBP and other currencies, as appropriate
• Take responsibility for the standard costing system
• Take responsibility for the accuracy of data within the ERP system (SAP)
• Contribute to the production of annual statutory accounts
• Ensure compliance with statutory regulations such as VAT, PAYE, Intrastat
• Carry out Personal Development and ‘one to one’ review meetings in line with Company procedures
• Ensure the Finance team is appropriately staffed to meet the needs of the business
If you would like any further details on this role, please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion