£46,000 - £50,000
Our Client are looking for an experienced Finance Manager maintaining balance sheet, bank, debtors and creditors reconciliations and act as a support for key departmental roles. Inventory control and business KPI variance analysis. Ensure compliance and integrity of financial data.
Support the Financial Controller with the following:
- Preparing of periodic financial statements, including departmental analysis, forecasts, budgets, cash analysis, variance analysis and commentaries
- Maintain & update Fixed Asset register.
- Inventory reconciliations of Finished Goods & WIP Input of journals for both.
- Standard cost reviews
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions. This will include preparation work on acquisition requests (Capex)
- Ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget (monitoring)
- Help provide advice on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions (OPEX/CAPEX)
- Analysing actual financial performance and comparing this to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
- Liaising with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed
- Ensuring compliance with SOX (including Blackline monthly preparation of balance sheet reconciliations)
- Assist other roles within the Finance department where necessary (specifically cover for Stock controller)
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual data VAT, Intrastat & National Statistics)
- Prepare RIMI VAT return (US Machinery Division)
- Responds to financial enquiries by gathering, analysing, summarising, and interpreting data
- Work closely with AR to ensure debtors targets are achieved & AP to ensure creditor days are on target
- Update all Prepayment & Accrual spreadsheets & input journals.
- Upload monthly payroll file & any other payroll journals (ie Apprenticeship levy)
- Input all Journals with the exception of Raw Material Stock
- Various month end reports re Sales analysis, Engineering Systems costs, Waste, EHQ IT costs
- Prepare monthly EHQ recharge spreadsheet
- HFM upload/ GAAP journal posting & various other US reporting requirements as per the month end schedule
- Monthly TM1 Fibre board input
- Undertake monthly WIP count & assist with Reel count.
- Involvement in all Year end stocktakes
- Insurance contact re MIB database update & renewal/general enquires
- Deferment account check to ensure we have all documentation to backup VAT return & liaise with agents for missing/incomplete documentation
- Manage the staff who are under your supervision in accordance with the company policies and guidelines making use of Success factors.
Skills & Qualifications
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA or similar (QBE Considered)
- Minimum 3 years of experience at a Finance Manager level preferred
- Previous management accounts experience
- Excellent excel skills, Outlook & Word
- In depth finance experience – ideally in Manufacturing or FMCG
- High attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of SOX - extremely beneficial
- Experience of working to tight reporting deadlines
If you have experience in the above please forward your CV
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion