Mpeople recruitment are currently working with an innovative, forward thinking business who are looking to add a ambitious Finance and Project Administrator to join their friendly expanding team.
They are a team in every sense and live and work by the values and culture of the business. They have a flat management structure, where everybody’s voice counts! Every member of their team is individually empowered to be an agent of positive change.
You will not have a formal line manager, so you need to be a self-starter and be comfortable self-managing your workload.
Finance and Book-Keeping
• Raising and recording sales invoices
• Recording cash receipts
• Credit control
• Processing purchase invoices and making payments
• Reconciliation of supplier statements
• Preparing weekly bank reconciliations
• Processing credit card payments
• Checking and processing staff expense claims
• Keeping Petty Cash records up to date
• Other book-keeping/accounting tasks as appropriate
• Providing support and assistance in the administration of projects
• Communicating and liaising with businesses, schools, community, and public sector partners
• Creating one-page summaries, resources, paperwork, and briefing packs for projects
• Editing and uploading digital/recorded resources and maintaining register of usage.
• Ordering equipment or resources needed for events
• Manage process for storing and sharing photographs taken at events
• Booking hotels and transport for members of the team where required
• Supporting team members to prepare for events – including packing resources and preparing feedback paperwork
• Manage time-sheet completion process
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience or interest in accounts and finance
- Experience of working on a computer and with Microsoft programmes in any setting.
- Ideally experience of using a database to manage data.
- Supporting on data protection management, helping to ensure compliance with legislation and company policy.
- Self-driven, calm and resilient
- Able to self-manage workload and competing priorities from multiple colleagues simultaneously
- Work under pressure without losing your cool
Hours, benefits and Renumeration:
- Working hours – a standard full-time week is 37.5 hours, with flexible start and finish times.
- The role is based in their Leeds centre office. (There will be the option to work from home on some days, following the successful completion of your probation and subject to you being able to work effectively from home) (e.g. good broadband connectivity, quiet home environment, good mobile reception etc).
- Flexible working, part-time working, and other arrangements happily considered.
- A DBS check will be required for this role
- Salary- 21,570 PA in line with the increase in NMW
For further details please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients. If you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.