Enquiry Department Advisor
Are you interested in being part of an award-winning, exciting and innovative customer-focused organisation? Our Client are leading suppliers of workplace equipment to the B2B market and our employees are central to our success.
To process all enquiries effectively and efficiently by applying initiative and problem solving skills to correctly interpret customer requirements, including quotation handling and creation using the company’s business system whilst ensuring an excellent level of customer service and attention to detail is adhered to. Responding to internal and external customer requirements efficiently and balancing this with the Company’s commercial objective of maintaining and improving sales margin and volumes by the use of open questioning, ensuring buying signals are spotted and capitalised on and sales are secured by the use of appropriate closing techniques.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Co-ordinates all customer and supplier liaison (both verbal and written) regarding new sales enquiries to ensure the accurate and efficient creation of non standard products and quotations to meet customer requirements.
- To satisfy the needs of internal and external customers efficiently whilst prioritising workload in terms of commercial potential and in consideration of the Company’s desire to reduce overall response times.
- Responsibility to apply sales margins to all non standard items, and to determine appropriate levels of discount on standard items.
- Liaising with relevant sales personnel regarding quotation follow-up’s to be expedited within the desired time frame for all quotations within parameters set by Sales & Marketing Director.
- Report factual and accurate information on quotations to the external sales force and senior management.
To ensure that all calls are effectively managed
- Asking open-ended questions to determine customer needs and ensuring buying signals are spotted and capitalised on.
- Overcoming objections in a positive and respectful manner.
- Compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety policy including reporting all risks/issues to direct line supervisor/manager
- Ensuring that all company policies are adhered to within the scope or your role
- Present a positive image of the company to people outside.
- Carrying out any other ad hoc duties that might be required in the companies’ interest
Key Performance Indicators
- Efficient enquiry handling and excellent attention to detail, including the accurate recording of information to ensure optimum traceability
- Offer ‘service excellence’ on both written and verbal enquiries
- Achieve Customer Service Centre Team targets.
If you are seeking a varied challenging position, please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion