Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£33k plus, dependant on experience, plus overtime
Our client a leader within their field are seeking an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their team due to business growth. They are located in Normanton with free onsite parking and great transport links making them ideally located for candidates from Leeds, Wakefield, Normanton, Castleford, Dewsbury and surrounding areas.
- £33k plus salary dependant on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Overtime available paid at time and a half and double time
- Standard hours are Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00 with an hour for lunch
- Onsite Canteen with discounted meals
- Free onsite parking
- Growing company with opportunities to progress
The main responsibilities of the Electrical Maintenance Engineer are:
- Carry out planned service and maintenance work on both hire fleet and customers equipment
- Fault location, diagnosis and rectification to hire fleet and customers equipment
- Preparation of equipment for hire
- Installation and disconnection of equipment on site. (Synchronising where appropriate)
- Installation and commissioning of power to temporary site accommodation. (Wiring in where appropriate)
- Carry out duties on call out rota system
- Carry out any reasonable ad-hoc duties requested by your direct Line Manager or the Management Team
The ideal Electrical Maintenance Engineer would meet the following criteria
- 18th Edition
- Electrical Certification level 2 or 3
- ECS Gold Card
- C&G 2391 inspecting testing
- Experience on generators/plant equipment/heavy engineering is highly desirable
Apologies but we can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Electrical Maintenance Engineer role
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, as much as we would like to, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within seven days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.