Up to £24/k depending on experience
Due to growth, our client based in Huddersfield is seeking a:
E-commerce / administrator
Managing over 7000 products and ensuring details are maintained and kept up to date, to allow customers to see what products the company has, any offers etc.
You will be required to own the website and take it forward. Adding new products and working closely with the agency partner looking after SEO and PPC.
Very good at steering expert content, content writing as required
- Category heading wording
- Pillar/Landing pages for expert content
- Working with others in business for a series of case studies for the Resources section – 1 per month would be perfect
- Working with agency on focus plan for website sections
- Content writing
- Working with controlled initiation of new products to fit into website with appropriate descriptions, pricing, images, data sheets etc
- Working with Design team to apply social media launches on new products
- Reviewing sections to refresh images, add descriptions, harvesting info from manufacturers etc.
- Tracking pricing changes for website and applying changes to Sage system through adapting the upload
- Competitive pricing comparisons to tweak as necessary to sell more
- Working with outsourced agency to review and adapt to the weekly PPC reports
Catalogues & Brochures
- Create content for our first catalogue
- Generate content for industry specific requirements eg. Emergency Services, etc
- Liaise with external design company to produce digital & printed versions
- Manage the companies social media content
- Create a 12 month plan for posting (including new released products)
- Assist with exhibitions planning
We are looking for an individual who is very much a self-starter with a strong work ethic, positive can do attitude who is a great team player who will come up with ideas to see them through to implementation.
This role will be reporting directly to the Sales Director. A great opportunity to grow individually as the company grows.
If you would like any further details on the above role, please forward your CV for consideration. Mpeople are a recruitment business, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.