Digital Content Marketing Executive
£22K - £26K depending on experience
Out client is actively recruiting for an experience Digital Content Marketing Executive, to join a growing business to oversee the website and the content for 2 companies.
You will work closely with the MD of the company external marketing agencies in relation to the SEO and PPC.
Duties and experience will include:
- Website content – products and supporting information for multiple websites
- Working with PPC partners to monitor and review activity and make changes as needed
- Working with SEO partner to make changes and add content to boost traffic and sales
- Weekly reviews with SEO partner
- Liaison with web developers (UK and Offshore based) to continuously improve user experience
- Monitoring website sales performance across sites/companies
- Work with management and web developers to successfully launch in-build website revision
- Working with SEO partner on Outreach articles to improve DA with strong links to the websites
- Social media contributions for content based contributions rather than just the current ad-based ones
- Excellent Written and content skills
- Working knowledge of the adobe suite
This is a perfect opportunity for someone to get their teeth in to a new marketing role, and making your mark!
If you would like any further information on the above role please forward your CV for consideration
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our client, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion