Customer Service Team Leader
- Location: Rochdale
- Working Hours: 37.5 Hours Per Week/Working 5 out of 7 days per week Shifts Between 8am – 10pm
- Salary: Competitive
- Holidays: 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Internal and External Company Discounts
- Bonus Scheme
Mpeople are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Team Leader on behalf of our client based in Rochdale. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a unique and exciting role with one of the UK’s top 4 supermarkets that provides multiple benefits and great career prospects who are experiencing rapid growth and substantial growth planned over the next 12 months.
- Monitor performance including coaching the Customer Service colleagues to ensure clients and internal teams are receiving a high-quality service.
- Line management duties including monthly one to one meetings, rotas, absence, and holiday management.
- Developing training materials and training for the Customer Service Team
- Identifying through reporting and acting on opportunities to drive our low-cost operating model
- Resolving issues eliminating, where possible, the impact to the customer.
- Ensuring smooth business operation
- Engaging with all stakeholders
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Background in Logistics / Retail / Contact Centres / Ecommerce / People Management
- Ability to be flexible in an ever changing, growing environment
- You will need a driving licence and be willing to travel within our network
- A good understanding of warehouse / transport processes and systems
You will need to be available immediately to register with us, interview at short notice and start the new role as soon as possible.
Please note that MPeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this has not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.