Customer Support Advisor
Monday to Friday 0800-1600
To provide excellent customer service whilst demonstrating the ability to handle customer order chases and pre delivery queries in a courteous, confident and professional manner. Offering the best solutions to customer queries whilst keeping the best interests of the company in mind. Perform given tasks to a high level of competency whilst following company procedures and guidelines. Working with colleagues to ensure that all calls are handled and recorded on the business system effectively and escalating more involved customer service issues to the Team Leader via email
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Proactive management of Customer Service activities.
- Dealing with order chases and pre delivery calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Identifying potential delivery issues both internally and externally and resolving accordingly.
- Applying attention to detail whilst entering customer details on to the business system. Ensuring that all relevant customer information is captured and recorded
- To actively prepare and conduct outgoing calls to both suppliers and customers effectively and efficiently, demonstrating good time management and providing relevant information to enable the timely extraction and delivery of information
- Manage own workload and task list effectively
- Liaising with other internal departments in a timely and proficient manner where relevant.
- Identifying the wide variety of possible issues delaying an order, for example, order is held pending credit check, goods out of stock, supplier not in receipt of purchase order to name a few.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high standards of customer service
- Maintain the agreed level of Customer Service at all times, in accordance with pre-determined targets and Key Performance Indicators.
To ensure that all calls are effectively managed
- Calls are well prepared and professionally presented ensuring objections are overcome in a positive and respectful manner
- Formulating clear objectives prior to each call to ensure all communication is effective and having business needs in mind.
- Relevant and sufficient information is added to the 3Ex Business System to ensure comprehensive follow up and wider communication is possible
- Good time management is observed throughout the call
- Encourage communication channels to be open and two way in order to facilitate a smooth flow of information with other departments and the team
- All Sales and Customer Service systems, communication and information are accurately recorded and highlighted to relevant personnel to ensure opportunities and threats are effectively controlled
- As and when required assist with Reception, Sales Order entry and Export cover, you will be given advanced notification of this.
- Ensuring that all company policies are adhered to within the scope or your role
- Carrying out other adhoc duties that might be required in the company’s interest.
- Compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety policy including reporting all risks/issues to direct supervisor/manager
- Briefing senior management as appropriate on Customer Service issues
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion