- Customer Service
- Shift pattern working 5 out of 7 days per week between 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm Saturday and 10am - 4pm Sunday.
- Onsite training
- Hybrid working schedule after training period
- £10.10 per hour
- Temp with the potential to move perm
This position is responsible for day-to-day customer contact and issue resolution, ensuring clear investigation is undertaken to drive positive business change and customer loyalty.
- Provide support to customers to understand and resolve queries and issues.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers.
- Offer technical and troubleshooting support and work closely with the business to raise larger customer impacting issues
- Promote and maintain high standards of communication in line with Customer Support for both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to navigate several systems to support the resolution.
- Accurate incident logging to allow for reporting back to the business.
- The role requires a customer focused mentality with previous experience of working in Customer Service or Contact Centre. You will use your autonomy to make sound decisions, effectively serving the customer through a positive outlook.
Skillsets required Essential Desirable:
• You will have a proven record of delivering excellent customer service and have worked within a larger team environment.
• Retail experience would be advantageous but not essential.