Mpeople Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a thriving business based in Oldham Chadderton, on a permanent basics.
Our client, a reputable organization within security, they are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join there team in Customer Service Advisor.
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:30
As an Customer Service Advisor your duties will include:
- Booking of jobs into which have been received to the fulfilment mailbox and customer portals ensuring SLA adherence.
- Completion of jobs in the system ensuring that all chargeable elements have been captured in line with individual contractual terms.
- Ensuring a rapid response to all customer solution requirements.
- Responsible for accurate information and right first-time job details in our systems.
- Dealing with all customers and colleagues booking queries and enquiries escalating where necessary to ensure a “right first time” service resolution.
- Assuring customer orders are fulfilled to meet expectations.
- Communication and relationships with customers and colleagues to develop a first-class customer experience.
- Develop and maintain an excellent knowledge of the products and services offered.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required to ensure the smooth and successful running of the Customer Solutions Centre, working as one team to deliver service excellence to our customers.
Skills & Attributes needed:
- All Jobs booked and completed at the end of each working day
- Right first time
- Delivery against SLA (operational performance)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – oral, written and listening.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise daily tasks and good multi-tasking skills aligned to role needs
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Adherence to all published policy and procedure
- Computer literacy
What’s in it for you?
- Company Pension
- On site Parking
- Modern work space
- Company events
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.