Customer Service Admin
Monday to Friday
£19,000 - £20,000
In this role you will carry out duties to ensure the efficient day to day running of the customer services department. This is carried out in line with the departmental processes and procedures.
- Main account contact for Clients.
- Maintain relationship with key accounts.
- Liaise with clinics to identify appointed orders.
- Liaise with the production manager and team leaders in production to ensure timely delivery.
- Ensuring that processes are completed on time as per the department daily working routine.
- Handle clinic/customer enquiries and issues in a timely and professional manner via telephone, email or fax.
- Proactively report any delays with orders to customers.
- Proactively monitor End to End delivery.
- Build positive relationships with internal and external customers facilitating open communication.
- Support and encourage team members and assist others as required.
- Ensure the Clinic and Sage systems are updated with information daily.
- Report any customer issues or order delays to the Customer Service Manager.
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received daily. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this has not been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.