Are you passionate to develop in a worldwide business who promote their values every day?
Are you an experienced customer service representative? Please apply with us today!
We currently have exciting opportunities with our global supermarket leader to join their Customer Service Team on full time contacts.
37.5 HRS Per Week – 5 out of 7 days working pattern
£10.10 Per Hour
2 weeks onsite training - Hybrid working schedule thereafter
The benefits of taking this role include:
- Working with a passionate team who continuously help one another
- Experience of working for a global business
- On-site parking
- Subsidized canteen
- Fantastic learning and development team who will assist you in your journey
An opportunity to join a global leading business has become available in one of their crucial teams,
Your responsibilities within this role will include:
- Logging and updating complaints and dealing with customer enquiries over the telephone
- Liaising with stores and managers, external to the Head Office in relation to offering solutions and getting finer details to better enable a response to the customer
- Patiently allow a customer to discuss their concern without interruption, judgement or questioning of feelings
- Putting yourself in the customers position and relating to their circumstances
- Offering solutions to customers and explaining what you will do to help
Our client is one of the biggest supermarkets in the world, and they live and breathe their values of having a customer mind-set, doing the right thing and engaging people. Therefore, when a customer has a reason to speak to one of the dedicated Customer Services Team, they need someone with a patient listening ear, someone who can relate and empathise with their circumstances, someone who can show a true passion to help resolve their issue or concern and offer a heartfelt solution. Could this be you?
This is a temporary on-going role, covering 37.5 hours per week and working on a rota that includes evening and weekend work, so you will need to be flexible
If you would like any further details, please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our client, if you do not receive a response within 7 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.