Mpeople Recruitment are currently seeking an Customer Service / Sales Administrator to join a well-established and reputable organisation based in Glossop within their Customer Care department.
Hours: 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday, and 08:00 - 16:00 Friday
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 dependent on experience
Purpose of the role: To ensure that orders are dealt with in an efficient manner. To provide support to customers and the internal sales team to ensure excellent service and communication. To provide cover and support to all Administration Department functions as required.
The role of Customer Care Team Member will achieve results in the following key areas, in conjunction with the Customer Care Manager to fulfill the overall job purpose: -
- Ensure sales orders are received and transferred to SAP system for manufacture.
- Co-ordinate sales order intake to fit with production capacity and transport availability for efficient servicing of customer requirements.
- Receive customer enquiries / complaints and liaise with New Product Development / Quality Manager where applicable.
- Coordinating delivery of goods to customers prescribed requirements.
- Ensure material collections (e.g. pallets) are organised and completed.
- Contribute to transport / manufacturing team meetings providing sales information and obtaining feedback for customers and Sales Managers.
- Progress chase orders through the Glossop system.
- General administration duties.
Beyond the above key areas, the role of Customer Care Team Member will be to provide focus for customer service and to help improve lead times, quality, and delivery. Improvement to sales should be targeted by building good working relationships with customer contacts and promoting sales opportunities with regular pro-active contact.
Skills & Attributes Required:
- Customer service experience within an office environment (essential)
- Sales order processing experience (desirable)
- Can-do, positive attitude (essential)
- Eager to learn and a quick-learner (essential)
- Good organisational skills (essential)
- Attention to detail / accuracy (essential)
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal (essential)
- Experience within a manufacturing company (desirable)
Please note that MPeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.