Mpeople are currently recruiting for a world market leader in the engineering industry with more than 3,500 employees, they continue to grow their internal teams and structures. We have the opportunity of Customer care advisor.
The mission of the Customer Care & Internal Sales Advisor is to work as part of a multi-skilled Customer Care & Internal Sales Team engaging with Customers via inbound phone and email contact handling Quotes, Sales Orders and general sales and customer service enquiries. Also engages with Customers via outbound contact campaigns to generate new sales orders and/or leads.
Your main challenges
• Engaging with Customers via phone and email
• Responding to Quote requests
• Processing Sales Orders
• Responding to sales and customer service enquiries
• Investigating Customer complaints
• Contacting Customers as part of sales campaigns
• Adhering to agreed processes and Quality systems
- Experience in having spent a significant amount of time working as part of a customer care/service team handling sales related customer contact via telephone and email.
- Experience of working with a technical product and also handling complaints.
- Experience of SAP would be desirable.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) Educated to GCSE Level or equivalent in English and Maths.
Our client offer an attractive place to work and personal development in an empowered working culture. You will benefit from the expertise and opportunities of a solid global group of companies and the reputation of its products.
- 27 + stat holidays
- Company pension
- Onsite parking
- 5% Yearly bonus
- Life Insurance
- Employee referral scheme
- Colleague of the Year Scheme
- Length of Service Awards
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to discounts/vouchers for high street brands
- Dress down Friday
If you would like any further details on the above role, please forward your CV for consideration. Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our client, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.