Mpeople Recruitment are currently seeking a Customer Account Manager - German Speaking on behalf of our client based in Failsworth (M35).
Please note to be considered for this role it is essential that you are a Native or Fluent German speaker (written and verbal), as well as Fluent in English.
- Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience and skill set
- Location: Failsworth, Manchester (M35)
- Hours: 08:45 – 17:00 Monday to Thursday, and 08:45 – 15:00 Friday
- Other employee benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, work from home one day per week, Friday social every other week with up to £10 paid lunch, free parking, DenPlan (dental cover), option to purchase additional holidays, wellbeing support, option to increase personal pension contribution, lease car salary sacrifice, and cycle to work scheme.
The Customer Account Manager will work with an external Market Manager to meet and manage customer expectations through close communication with external warehouses and supply line colleagues. You will be responsible to complete the administration for the complete sales cycle using the business’ CRM systems.
Duties would include:
· Essential part of the internal sales team – following a customer’s sales order from inception through to completion
· Operate within the detailed processes and systems in current operational use to ensure customer expectations are fulfilled
· Review customer orders for contractual compliance before acknowledging and processing through to delivery via 3rd party warehouses in the UK and Netherlands
· May be required to chase payment of invoices on occasion if German is needed.
The required traits, skills, and background:
· Essential: Fluent or Native German Speaker, and Fluent in English
· Advantageous: Fluent or Native Dutch Speaker
· Good communication (written and verbal) and rapport building skills
· A passion for delivering and the ability to deliver high levels of customer service
· Accuracy and good numeracy skills
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Experience on Sage and CRM Systems is advantageous
· Sales Order Processing experience would be desirable but is not essential
· The ability to work independently, organise your own workload, and work within a fast-paced environment
Please note that MPeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.