Mpeople recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a reputable business based in Royton for a Credit Controller. Our client is seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join their team.
Role: Credit Controller
Location: Royton - Oldham
Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday – Thursday & Friday 9am – 4:40
Reporting to the Financial controller, as Credit Controller you will be responsible for the day to day support of the Credit Control team.
• Accounts Receivable / Credit control / Query resolution.
• VAT reporting UK & Netherlands.
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Inventory Reporting
• Supporting Month End close & reporting as required.
• Variance analysis
• Journal Prepation & Posting to GL.
• Prepayments and accruals
• Ad hoc analysis
- Must have experience a mimimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good organisation skills
- Willingness to learn
- Able to take direction
- Experience of working in a SOX environment desired not essential
- Experience in AR & AP
- Excel/Pivot table experience essential
- SAP Experience Required but not essential as training will be given.
- Salesforce.com Experience required but not essentials as training will be given.
- Able to work to strict deadlines.
GCSE Math’s & English C and above.
AAT Qualification / Qualifed by Experience.
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.