Mpeople are currently working with global company who are recruiting for a Creative Document Specialist in Salford. You will be rewarded with an attractive benefits package, a company that supports staff's personal growth with career progression in a business that wants to create a better future for staff, clients, and the communities in which they operate in. A committed company who promotes equality and diversity to developing a culture that values differences, recognising that employees from a variety of backgrounds make important and positive contributions. If you enjoy the flexibility of working nights, weekends, and having some day shifts too then please apply, salary negotiable dependant on experience., salary negotiable dependant on experience.
Creative Document Specialist Duties:
- Creating, formatting and updating a wide range of presentations, training guides, posters and other collateral, adhering to the house style and utilising the appropriate templates and tools to ensure efficiency, accuracy and consistency
- Troubleshooting textual, graphic and printing issues across all packages
- Accurately interpreting complex fee earner briefs and producing documents within the required timescales, seeking clarification when necessary.
- Proofreading and quality checking
- Adhering to working practices for the function
- Ensuring own technical skills are maintained and updated, including developing extensive knowledge of the firm’s global document templates.
- Understanding of our corporate branding and that the creative output of the service is aligned with brand strategy
- Liaise with in-house design studio and colleagues
- Escalating where appropriate to the Creative Supervisor
- Adhering to deadlines
Creative Document Specialist Required:
- Desirable experience in a similar job role within a legal or banking background
- Required Word and Microsoft packages, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook. Adobe Creative Visio, ABBY FineReader 8, iManage Suite desirable Required of working on complex technical documents in fast paced deadline driven environment
- Advanced/intermediate technical understanding of the following packages: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- The ability to plan and prioritise workload and work fast and accurately and meet deadlines under pressure
Creative Document Specialist Benefits:
- Extensive benefits package
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- 50% remote working following training period