£20K - £23K depending on experience
Our client based in BD4 is actively seeing a Contracts Administrator to join a growing team.
Duties and experience will include:
- Working alongside the Key Account Project Manager and Senior Project Manager
- Completing Installation Packs including quotations,
- Creating product specific signage onto the FMS System including Country references, descriptions, measurements, pricing and mark up.
- Processing project orders on the FMS System, site surveying through to site completion, all products required, project managing and issuing to all departments.
- Pick lists, commencement dates for onward submission to Project Management, Warehouse, Logistics and Installations Teams.
- Creating Sage sales orders, work file orders and draft bills
- Creating Completion Packs including photographs, sign off sheets and as built layout drawings for onward submission to client.
- Working on Excel on a regular basis to update details
- Keeping a track of Projects for the Contracts Administrator
- Excellent communication skills
The ideal candidate will have proven administration experience, and an understanding of Excel. For further details please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople Recruitment are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days, please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.