Commercial Property Solicitor
Salary - Competitive
Our Client are looking for an experienced Commercial Property Fee Earner to join their existing Team due to expansion. The firm is a thriving and expanding law practice committed to serving individuals and businesses with an enviable client base.
As a Commercial Property Fee Earner you will handle a varied caseload whilst providing clients with high quality commercial advice. You will be responsible for but not limited to the following files;
· Leases/renewals and assignments;
· Acquisitions and disposals of Commercial Property and Land;
· Development work
You will be an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor and will have managed a caseload of your own. You will have excellent attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
You will be expected to take an active role in Networking and business development to generate new clients and contacts as well as maintaining current relationships.
Skills and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have:
· 7 years + PQE
· The experience of handling commercial property sale and purchase matters
· Experience in dealing with leasehold and freehold matters
· Experience in re-finance of commercial and residential property
· Knowledge and experience of commercial leases of offices, shops, industrial units
· Experience in lease extensions
· Landlord and tenant management - licences to alter/assign/AGA
· An ability to deal with new build properties and shared ownership will be advantageous
· Provide excellent service to a wide range of clients
· Be able to deal with complex matters
· Experience of managing files from instruction through to completion and post-completion
· Experience of using case management systems
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Excellent relationship skills as a result of creating and developing strong working relationships with a wide range of clients
Our Client have a varied client base which includes national names from a range of sectors. The caseload covers the full spectrum of commercial property matters. This includes landlord and tenant work, acquisitions and disposals, lease renewals and more.
In addition to the broad-ranging caseload and high-profile client list, the firm also offers a great working environment. You will be working in a collaborative, friendly environment among people who will really support you. A genuine interest will be taken in your career and its progression, meaning you can really establish yourself within this firm. Ideally the candidate should have solid experience in all areas of Commercial Property along with commercial acumen and a strong team ethic.
Please apply by CV email@example.com
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our client, if you do not receive a response within 5 days, please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.