Mpeople Recruitment are currently working in collaboration with a prestigious well-being company who are looking to add to their existing team. Initially the role they are looking to recruit for is a practice manager, however the opportunity to progress and grow with the business is very much at the forefront and for the right person will just be the beginning of their career within the company.
Our client has been founded with 5 simple values in mind, Team work, leadership, service, accountability, and growth. To be a success within this role you will need to have the ability to align with these core principles.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the front of house team
- Assure quality management systems and processes are adhered to at all times
- Provide professional and friendly customer service making the practice a positive and welcoming place
- Liaising with customers on the phone, via email and face to face. Answering questions and queries regarding appointments, treatments and chiropractic care.
- Working with senior management on evolution of new processes to help grow the brand
- Support the day to day running of the clinic/s to ensure they run smoothly
Skills and attitude required:
- Committed work ethic and the drive to be able to go above and beyond
- Strong leadership, being approachable and empathetic
- Confident and positive to instil an empowering environment
- Proactive and the ability to think on your feet
- Competent IT skills to operate the in-house systems and Microsoft office packages
- A practical and logical mindset to be able step back and use common sense to problem solve
- Ideally a knowledge of a clinical environment (This is not essential)
- Salary circa 30k (Negotiable depending on experience)
- Pension contribution
- Wellbeing package (complementary chiropractic treatment & Discount on massage treatments)
- Weekly Mentoring and coaching (In house training)
- External team building days/mini breaks
- 20 days Holiday + Stat Bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to grow your role within the business