This school is looking for a practical, reliable, enthusiastic and highly motivated school Caretaker. The role will include a wide range of responsibilities and duties connected with the maintenance of the grounds and facilities, health, safety, and security. It will be 5 days a week, Monday to Friday.
Littlemoor primary school, OL4
- Maintain the upkeep of the school buildings, gardens, and grounds.
- Be a hands-on Individual who can develop and implement systems/procedures
- Overseeing all aspects of the school's safety and security requirements
- Have good planning and organizational skills, with a professional approach to work
- Co-ordinate and supervise contractors
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Communicate and collaborate professionally with school staff
- Be able to manage a team respectfully and co-operatively
- Enhanced DBS is essential
- Previous experience in similar role desirable